- Industrial Control System Security (ICS security) includes SCADA/EMS, DCS, PLCs, RTUs, IEDs Smart Sensors and drives, emissions controls, equipment diagnostics, AMI (Smart Grid), programmable thermostats, and building control.
- The cyber threats and attack strategies on automation systems are changing rapidly. Machines, systems, and subsections are becoming increasingly networked. Improvements in cost-and performance have encouraged this evolution, resulting in many of today’s “smart” technologies such as smart manufacturing, smart water, smart electric grid, smart transportation, and smart buildings. While this increases the connectivity and criticality of these systems, it also creates a greater need for their adaptability, resilience, safety, and security.
- No industrial operation is free of risk, and no network is absolutely secure. Without appropriate security measures, malfunctions or failures spread extremely fast. A cybersecurity incident can get very expensive as it causes unplanned downtimes, lost of turn over and loss of company image
A Global Threat That We Can Control
Why do Attackers Target Industrial Control Systems?
Build a Team of Skilled Defenders
Establish or Enhance Governing Process
Right Systems with Integrity Assurance
Cyber Security Solution We Can Provide
- Awareness and Training
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Continuous Monitoring and Maintenance
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Host and network device configuration assessment and hardening
- Network and Endpoint Protection
We Provide ICS Security Health Check
ICS Security health check helps to identify local and remote OT devices undiscovered in your asset list and detect security blind spots that existed on the device discovered. ICS risks are evaluated to help you to identify ICS threats relevant to your current environment and able to focus on the implementation of effective security control measures.