Maximize Operation Efficiency and Digitally Transform your Water Operations
Water Network Management
Water Network Management manages water supply networks to puts you in control to simulate with real-time intelligence on operational performance. It allows you to provide the option to pro-actively simulate the impact of changes and forecast the behavior in the water distribution network. This is to design and plan to meet future demands, avoid bottlenecks, and comply with the regulation as well as reduce the operating costs.
- Water Quality
- Pressure Optimization
- Pump & Reservoir Optimization
- Leak Detection
The Digital Command Centre acts as a decision support system to bring end-to-end operational visibility for safe and optimized operations. It helps you to integrate all your plant productions facility with the ability to provide a 360-degree view of your plant performances, which serves as a central command & control center for integrated operations.
- Real-Time Operational Performance Management to reduce silos IT & OT systems
- Centralized view to help make informed decisions
- End-to-end operational visibility across facilities
- Improve safety & operational efficiency
Digital Command Centre
Improving Asset Performance
Water utilities are constantly undergoing obsolescence upgrades on aging equipment and software systems to remain operable. As these systems and equipment age, their availability and uptime are reduced, causing an increase in maintenance cost & resources.
A comprehensive solution for providing maintenance management, spares, and inventory management will help the water industry have better visibility and maximize return on asset investment.
- Maximize asset reliability and utilization
- Access to decision–support information
- Preventive maintenance
- Reliability Analysis
Incidents of hacking of water treatment works that have hit recent news and past incidents, only make the issue more critical. The impact of a hacking incident that changed chemical levels can have severe implications for customers or the environment.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Host and network device configuration assessment and hardening
- Network and Endpoint Protection
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Continuous Monitoring and Maintenance
- Cybersecurity awareness & training