We always believe in providing opportunities and promoting career growth. It is is a family-friendly and team-oriented business that thrives on challenging projects and ensure everyone obtains a career satisfaction. We committed to provide a great place to work, an innovative business environment.
Business Development cum Marketing Executive
This team member is expected to be involved in all aspects of strategic sales marketing communications. It shall include creative and strategic thinking, research, administration, execution, and monitoring. If you’re looking for a chance to work in a collaborative environment, where good ideas are celebrated, and in a role that you can truly make your own, apply today.
- Develop & implement of business development & marketing strategies with action plans to achieve desired goals & targets includes drive, plan, develop & execute digital strategy & campaigns to improve customer acquisition, engagement rate, brand loyalty & advocacy within the budget
- Creating and maintaining a list of prospect customers database; maintaining a database (CRM & Excel) of prospective customers information
- Identifying & qualifying business leads; coordinating leads generation process
- Identify and gather market trends & demand to perform competitor analysis; collect data on customers and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentation
- Monitor marketing results across various channels to assess the effectiveness of campaigns by generating monthly sales & marketing report
- Lead on performance reporting, and understand the commercial impact of campaigns. Use campaign performance data to help inform planning and decision making
- To work on events activities to the carrying products/solution to create lead generation
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and e-newsletter with development of content, creation of marketing and promotional materials;
- To work with the sales team on the execution of promotional activities to ensure the implementation of the designed programs attain objectives & results
- Familiarize with all products and services offered by the company
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Experience in rolling out comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated proven results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Good project management skills, well organized and detail-oriented.
HOW WILL YOU BE CONTRIBUTING TO OUR SUCCESS?
- Engage with customer to discuss and understand customers’ business challenges.
- Provide bill of material, proposal, sizing for Manufacturing Operation Management solutions.
- Work closely with technical team to formulate best fit proposal and demonstration with value propositions.
- Engage with customer’s technical team to confirm the design and proposal.
- Analyses profitability and performance of sales as well as results obtained by competition.
- Build continuous relationship with customers through effective key account management.
- Develop new business opportunities and accounts with innovation in MES application and digital transformation and value-added services to customer’s processes.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Preferably candidates with minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Statistics
- Preferably with a minimum 1 year of application sales experience in Manufacturing Operation Management (MOM/MES) industry experience/ industry 4.0 solution / IIOT/ Manufacturing environment
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Good communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Perform engineering research, calculations and data collection.
- Produce design calculations, technical reports, and preparation of Functional Design Specifications according to customer requirements.
- Responsible for the design of the User Interface for Operational Manufacturing Interface (OMI) that fits the specification of Customers.
- Installation, Integration and testing of OTAT based software, which will include control systems, network configurations and database interfaces.
- Modification and optimisation of PLC and SCADA/ DCS Software.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of OT/ IT Systems, both remotely and on site.
- Provide ad-hoc technical assistance and advice to customers.
PRESALES/PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Subcontracting of related works and supervision of subcontractors to ensure the delivered quality matches project and customer requirements.
- Developing technical proposal and providing technical support for new business opportunities.
- Control the progress and costs of project to ensure the project is on schedule, on budget and matching the technical requirements as per contract, as well as ensuring the project result and services meet customer expectations.
- Manage the overall technical scope of OT/ IT projects, including the definition of project scope, design, project parameters, such as schedule, milestones and project phases.
- Coordination of OT/ IT Project Execution activities with third party vendors, subcontractors, project partners and customer.
- Conducts risk analysis on the project and develops detailed risk mitigation measures.
- Interact with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Work within a team environment to execute work plans within budgets and schedule.
- Assist Superior in any other ad-hoc duties as when required.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Programming or relevant working experience.
- Knowledgeable in PLC and SCADA/ DCS software and Experience in Installation, Integration and testing of OTAT based software will be added advantages.
- Good command of English, able to converse in various dialects will be added advantages.
- Willing to travel when required, able to work under pressure and meet project deadline.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve target.
Send Us Your Resume
If you are interested in possible future opportunities please deposit your resume with us. Your resume will be kept active in our database and should there be any suitable vacancies in the future, we will get in touch with you.