We always believe in providing opportunities and promoting career growth. It is is a family-friendly and team-oriented business that thrives on challenging projects and ensure everyone obtains a career satisfaction. We committed to provide a great place to work, an innovative business environment.
Business Development cum Marketing Executive
This team member is expected to be involved in all aspects of strategic sales marketing communications. It shall include creative and strategic thinking, research, administration, execution, and monitoring. If you’re looking for a chance to work in a collaborative environment, where good ideas are celebrated, and in a role that you can truly make your own, apply today.
- Develop & implement of business development & marketing strategies with action plans to achieve desired goals & targets includes drive, plan, develop & execute digital strategy & campaigns to improve customer acquisition, engagement rate, brand loyalty & advocacy within the budget
- Creating and maintaining a list of prospect customers database; maintaining a database (CRM & Excel) of prospective customers information
- Identifying & qualifying business leads; coordinating leads generation process
- Identify and gather market trends & demand to perform competitor analysis; collect data on customers and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentation
- Monitor marketing results across various channels to assess the effectiveness of campaigns by generating monthly sales & marketing report
- Lead on performance reporting, and understand the commercial impact of campaigns. Use campaign performance data to help inform planning and decision making
- To work on events activities to the carrying products/solution to create lead generation
- Develop and maintain social media profiles and e-newsletter with development of content, creation of marketing and promotional materials;
- To work with the sales team on the execution of promotional activities to ensure the implementation of the designed programs attain objectives & results
- Familiarize with all products and services offered by the company
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Experience in rolling out comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated proven results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Good project management skills, well organized and detail-oriented.
System & Project Engineer
- To carry out project coordination, control system design, development, programming and commissioning that involves DCS/ PLC/ SCADA/ RTU system integration works;
- Design of layout and control of low voltage electrical switchboard or technical drawings such as PLC panels, instrument connection, MCC panel, low voltage switchgear and electrical system;
- Project planning including drawing submission, generate bill of material, project realization and delivery stage;
- Conduct Pre-Validation Test (PVT), Site Inspection Test (SIT) and site commissioning with customers;
- Supervise sub-contractors on design and construction;
- Provide documentation and training to customers on the operation of system designed;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance and advice to customers;
- Standby for maintenance service;
- Provide application support to customers in various industries
- Senior Engineer shall supervise and monitor Engineer on to carry out project;
- Senior Engineer shall act as a mentor for newly-joined engineer; AND
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities that may assigned by superior whenever necessary from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in process control instrumentation, PLC, SCADA and telemetry systems will be an added advantage;
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel oversea & outstation and willing to work long hours when required;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently to achieve targets;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Send Us Your Resume
If you are interested in possible future opportunities please deposit your resume with us. Your resume will be kept active in our database and should there be any suitable vacancies in the future, we will get in touch with you.