Looking for career advancement in technology services? Join YNY as we provide you with industry-leading training and development, as you build an exciting career to understand businesses and helping them to increase profitability.
Below you can find an overview of all our current job opportunities. For each vacancy there is a detailed description of job functions and requirements. If you would like to receive more information on a specific vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact us
Business Systems Implementation Consultant+
• Leading : Taking lead in systems implementation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
• Ensure projects are completed within time, budget and constraints with minimal supervision.
• Supporting Sales : Understand the full capabilities of solution offerings and provide presales functional and solution support.
• Document and translate the requirements of customers to functional and technical design documents.
• Consulting : Able to combine business knowledge with analytical thinking to recommend turnkey solutions to prospective customers
• Help define maintenance framework for relevant industries so that best practice can be replicated.
• Primary : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument/Structural)with minimum 3 years working experience
• Secondary : Bachelor’s Degree’s in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT) with minimum 3 years working experience
• Experienced in systems implementation or project life cycle (min. 1 full cycle) Experienced in systems implementation or project life cycle (min. 1 full cycle) of CMMS system will be a huge advantage (i.e. SAP Plant Maintenance or IBM Maximo)
• Has a good understanding of production, maintenance and material planning in industrial facilities
• Good analytical skills to explore the As-Is and To-Be business processes of the customers and recommend solutions
• Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills
• Good team player
• Optional 1 : Experience in equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance or operations for plant facilities.
• Optional 2 : Good understanding on the working principle of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
Technical Sales Consultant+
• To offer solution consultancy in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
• Contribute to the growth of the business by providing consultancy and pre-sales support to the prospective clients.
• Communicate the value proposition of the company to prospective clients by planning, creating,
developing, executing & delivering demonstrations, presentation, POC that present the value of the
• Engaging with clients to understand their specific needs and assists them in understanding the
integration of proposed solutions into their existing technical infrastructure.
• Establishing a professional, consultative relationship with clients up to C-level by developing a
core understanding of the unique business needs of the clients within their industry.
• Provide technical assist to project and sales team while responding to tenders, quotations and solution
• Liaise with principal on product support & systems integration.
• Primary : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument) with minimum 2 years
• Secondary: Bachelor's Degree's in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT) with minimum 2 years
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Flexible, self- starter, capable of quick learning
• Able to work independently and also within a team
• Demostrates leadership and intiative in successfully driving sales with account manager
• Technically sound which is essential for good technical proposals and the creation of proof of concept
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to gather requirements of prospective clients
• Willingness to travel within the region
• Specific product knowledge is not essential as training will be provided